Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 1

I am going to post on this blog for the next 100 days. In these next 100 days, not only will you get to know me, but I will get to know myself.
Lets start with some basic facts:
My name is Paige Vlietstra.
I am a junior at Chesterton High School.
I live with my mom, Beth, and my brother Jake.
I have a dog named Pal.
My best friend since the fourth grade is Sydney Sharpe.
I have no favorite color.
My favorite food is Potatoes.
I am the Clubs and Organization Editor for our high school yearbook.
I have red hair.
I work at Little Ceasars as a crew member.
My favorite holiday is Christmas.
I want to major in Marine Biology, and Minor in Scuba.
I want to go to IU Bloomington.
That basically sums up my life.
Any questions?
See you tommorow blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment